October 27, 2009

The Breath Of Autumn by Em-ka Designs (74th - 75th GSO)

Do you know the real sunny gold autumn that smells like forest and fruits? I remember such autumn when I was in Paris. For the first time I saw this beautiful gold-red season, I know that I do really fall in love with this season.

Oh - I still feel this wonderful breath of autumn!

You are all invited to get a few memories and a new kit entitled "The Breath of Autumn" made by Em-ka Designs. The kit includes many treasures of marvellous sunny autumn, a few memories and huge joy.

Available @ Scrapbookgraphics.com

Look at this preview :


and my pages :

Photo by atistatplay _____ GSOed by Jimena

Photo by atistatplay _____ GSOed by Nia and Moni Singer

2 comments:

Nia said...

Beautiful LOs!!! Pinter milih foto yg sesuai dgn kitnya :)

Nunik Achmad said...

Dua2anya super cantik!!!!!!
Setuju sama Nia, fotonya cocok banget!!!